You are here
Denver Attractions: Find Top 10 Denver Attractions near Hotel Teatro including State Parks, Denver Shopping Mall, and Performing Arts Center.
Near Hotel Teatro, there are plenty of Denver Attractions to enjoy that will give you a great look at the complete Denver picture. Within moments of our Denver Accommodations, our Denver Hotel Guests listen to concerts, watch Broadway theatrical productions, bike, hike, and so much more.
Denver offers so much for travelers – pristine landscapes, fresh air, extraordinary dining, outstanding cultural performances, sporting events, and more. When you stay at centrally-located Denver Accommodations like Hotel Teatro, you’ll be just minutes from the top Denver Attractions that tourists enjoy most.
Hotel Teatro is a perfect Denver Hotel to stay at if you want to experience the most Things to Do in Denver and have short travel times to get to each of them. We are perfect Denver Accommodations if you like having a myriad of choices of Denver Attractions at your disposal – all within walking distance or a short drive.
The following is a list of the Top 10 Denver Attractions near Hotel Teatro. It is by no means comprehensive, as you’ll find hundreds of great Things to Do in Denver. It’s a fantastic starting point, however, if you’re wondering What to do in Denver.
1. 16th Street Mall – At 16th Street Mall, you can indulge in lingering lunches at quaint outdoor cafes and spend the entire afternoon roaming the decadent shops. There are so many Denver Things to Do within Attractions in Denver like 16th Street Mall, such as gathering with friends and family near a charming fountain, sitting down with a book in the public plazas, riding the environmentally-friendly shuttle bus the length of the mile-long Mall, and enjoying special Denver Events that take place periodically at the Mall. 16th Street Mall is located at 1001 16th Street, Denver, CO 80238. Tel: 303.534.6161.
2. Cherry Creek Bike Path – If you really want to see Denver the way it should be seen, you must head to Attractions in Denver like the Cherry Creek Bike Path and look down on the city in all of its splendor. Biking the Cherry Creek Path is one of the top Activities in Denver for our Hotel Guests and Denver residents, and luckily this Denver Attraction sits just minutes from Hotel Teatro – Accommodations in Denver near it all like Denver Restaurants, Shopping in Denver, and more. The Cherry Creek Bike Path is located at Cherry Creek Drive and South Platte, Denver, CO 80202. Tel: 800.233.6837.
3. Coors Field – Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies, is one of the top Attractions in Denver that our Hotel Guests want to see while they’re staying with us. The ballpark sits at 20th and Blake Streets, in Denver’s Lower Downtown (LoDo) / Ballpark neighborhood, just minutes from our Hotel in Denver and many places to eat and drink pre or post-game. Coors Field is located at 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205. Tel: 303.292.0200.
4. Denver Mountain Parks – Visiting Denver Mountain Parks has been one of the most fun Denver Things to Do for residents and visitors for more than 100 years. These fantastic mile-high parks are always some of the top Denver Attractions that our Hotel Guests enjoy while they’re staying with us, offering fabulous experiences that generations of Denver families and locals have enjoyed throughout the years. Denver Mountain Parks are located throughout Denver. Tel: 720.865.0900.
5. Larimer Square – Shopping and Dining are 2 of the most popular Activities in Denver, and you’ll be able to do them both and more when you visit Larimer Square. This one-of-a-kind Denver Attraction features exclusive fashion boutiques and great places to pick up gifts, home goods, and accessories. In addition, you’ll find unique cafes for lingering over a coffee or pastry, and you can even do a little people watching while you’re in the Square. Larimer Square is located at 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Tel: 303.405.1100.
When you visit Denver, there are so many Denver Hotels to choose from. Choose centrally-located Denver Accommodations like Hotel Teatro – close to the Top 10 Denver Attractions.
6. Mount Evans – Some call Mount Evans the road to the sky. We call it one of the “must-see” Denver Attractions when you visit our city and an absolute joy to experience, even if just once. When you drive from 8,700 feet at Idaho Springs, and turn off Interstate 70 to 14,240 feet at the summit, you’ll pass through 3 life zones that include ancient trees, lakes and forests, and some of the most fantastic timberline you’ll likely ever witness. Mount Evans is located off of Interstate 70 near Denver. Tel: 303.567.3000.
7. Pepsi Center – One of the Denver Attractions that you may want to visit near our Denver Accommodation is Pepsi Center, home to the Denver Nuggets, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Colorado Mammoth. More than 200 Denver Events take place at Pepsi Center each year, including sporting events, concerts, ice shows, and family productions. Pepsi Center is located at 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Tel: 303.405.1100.
8. Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre – Red Rocks Amphitheatre has hosted Denver Events like Sting concerts and many other rock performances. It has seen opera singers set foot on stage, and it has been the place for spiritual and emotional Events in Denver that became, perhaps, more ethereal because of the Amphitheatre’s wondrous location. Red Rocks Park is just as incredible as the Amphitheatre. It offers a variety of recreation options, from guided tours and hiking spots to biking trails and even shopping opportunities. Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre is located at 18300 West Alameda Parkway, Morrison, CO 80401. Tel: 720.865.2494.
9. Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Sports Authority Field stands less than 50 feet from the site of the original Mile High Stadium, at an elevation of 5,280 feet above sea level. This feature makes the stadium one of the most internationally recognized of any sports venue in the world, and many of our Denver Hotel Guests want to experience a Denver Event at Sports Authority Field at least once. Sports Authority Field at Mile High is located at 1701 Bryant Street, Denver, CO 80204. Tel: 720.258.3000.
10. The Denver Center for the Performing Arts - The Denver Center for the Performing Arts presents exceptional theater works, classics, and new productions as a service and treat to Denver visitors and the Denver community. The Denver Center for the Performing arts prides itself on being a premier center for learning and civic engagement, and it has a rich history that is beautifully intertwined with the Denver Performing Arts Complex – our neighbor! The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is located at 1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202. Tel: 303.865.4220.
Are you visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Downtown Denver Hotel, located in the heart of Denver and close to many Denver Activities, Denver Things to do and more. Check Rates, Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.727.1200.
Take a Photo Tour of Things to Do in Denver.
Visit our Denver Visitor's Guide and learn more about; Denver Activities, Denver Events, Denver Shopping and Denver Restaurants.
View our current Special Offers & Packages.