You are here
Denver Activities: The Top 10 Denver Activities near Hotel Teatro include Shopping, Skiing, Hiking, and more!
Near Hotel Teatro, there are so many Denver Activities to enjoy. From Things to Do in Denver indoors like dining at Denver Restaurants and Touring Denver Microbreweries to outdoor Activities in Denver, such as attending concerts and biking on fun trails, Hotel Teatro is a Denver Hotel close to it all.
If you’re looking for a Denver Hotel that will place you in the perfect position to enjoy top Denver Activities year round, Hotel Teatro is an excellent choice. Our Denver Hotel is close to the most popular Things to Do in Denver, whether you want to explore Colorado’s backcountry, visit a State Park, or hit a sporting Event in Denver.
We’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 Denver Activities that is by no means comprehensive, but it’s a great start when you’re wondering What to do in Denver near Hotel Teatro. If you need assistance with any other Things to Do in Denver or Denver Tours that are not on our list, simply ask our friendly Concierge for help.
The following are the Top 10 Denver Activities near Hotel Teatro:
1. Bike Denver’s Cherry Creek Trail – Year Round - Just moments from Hotel Teatro, one of the top Accommodations in Denver’s Downtown area, you can escape to a lush bike path and getaway from the urban jungle for just a bit. The Cherry Creek Trail offers an experience in Denver that you simply must take in. Bike Denver’s Cherry Creek Trail at Cherry Creek Trail Drive and South Platte in Denver, CO 80202. Tel: 800.233.6837.
2. Attend Rockies Opening Day – April 4, 2014 - One of our Hotel Guest’s favorite Activities in Denver during spring is attending the Colorado Rockies Opening Day Game, which takes place at Coors Field near Hotel Teatro – A Hotel in Denver’s exciting Downtown area. Rockies Opening Day is located at Coors Field | 2001 Blake Street, Denver CO 80205. Tel: 303.292.0200.
3. Attend the Boulder Mountain Marathon – May 4, 2014 - The May Boulder Mountain Marathon is officially known as the Boulder Spring Half Marathon, and it offers 10-mile and 5-mile races that runners and walkers can participate in. The Boulder Mountain Marathon takes place at the City of Boulder Reservoir | 5565 North 51st Street, Boulder, CO 80201. Tel: 303.441.3461.
4. Hike the Colorado Front Range – Year Round - The Front Range is probably Colorado’s most well-known mountain range, and hiking in it is one of the top Denver Things to Do among our Denver Hotel Guests. Within a short drive of Hotel Teatro, you can participate in one of the most exciting Denver Activities in the state – out in open country, surrounded by gorgeous peaks and lush vegetation that you won’t see in metro Denver.
Some great Colorado Front Range Hiking spots are located in the mountain ranges near Denver and Boulder. Lost Creek Wilderness Area, Tel: 719.836.2031. Indian Peaks Wilderness Area, 303.541.2515. Mt. Evans Wilderness Area, Tel: 303.567.3000.
Visiting Denver? Choose a centrally-located Denver Hotel like Hotel Teatro – a Downtown Denver Hotel close to many popular Denver Activities and Things to Do in Denver.
5. Tailgate at a Denver Bronco’s Game – August through December - Tailgating at Sports Authority Field is one of the Denver Activities that many of our Guests say that have to experience at least once. You can easily get to the stadium via car, Light Rail, or bus, so let us know how we can help you arrive early enough to enjoy the exciting tailgating atmosphere that takes place before each Broncos home game. Denver Broncos Tailgating takes place at Sports Authority Field at Mile High | 1701 Bryant Street, Denver, CO 80204. Tel: 303.258.3000.
6. Dine at a Chef-Owned Restaurant – Year Round - Dining at Chef-Owned Denver Restaurants allows you to experience dining as it should be, with masters of their craft producing exquisite meals like you’ve seen on TV – beautifully prepared, made with the season’s finest ingredients, and set in atmospheres that seem more like staged venues than typical restaurants. Some great Denver Chef-Owned Restaurants include Restaurant Kevin Taylor | 1106 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202, Tel: 303.820.2600. Barolo Grill | 3030 East 6th Avenue, Denver, CO 80206, Tel: 303.393.1040.
7. Enjoy a Backcountry Powder Day – Year Round - Colorado’s Backcountry Powder offers the opportunity to ski or snowboard in a not-so-far-away place that sometimes seems like it’s another world. It strange that this remote locale is relatively close to our Denver Hotel, but we’re glad that it is. Backcountry Powder areas are located throughout Colorado. Tel: 800.265.6723.
8. Hike in the Golden Aspens – September to November - If you’re visiting Denver during the fall, you can enjoy one of the most fabulous Things to Do in Denver – Hiking in the beautiful Golden Aspens of Colorado. Fall brings the shimmering leaves of the Aspen, the quintessential Colorado tree, to a stunning shade of glowing gold that you’ll surely want to see. Golden Aspens Hiking is located in various Colorado Mountain Ranges. Tel: 800.265.6723.
9. Ski or Snowboard in Denver – Year Round - When our Hotel Guests say that they are in town to enjoy skiing or snowboarding in beautiful Colorado, we direct them to Loveland Ski Area and other local ski areas if they need recommendations for top places to hit the slopes. Denver Skiing and Snowboarding can be enjoyed at Loveland Ski Area | Exit 216 Interstate 70, Denver, CO. Tel: 303.569.3203.
10. Tour a Denver Microbrewery – Year Round - When you visit Denver, you’ll quickly learn that most residents take their beer very seriously. Colorado is continually ranked in the top 5 states for U.S. beer production, and it has one of the largest numbers of brewers and microbreweries in the country. Denver Microbreweries are located at Breckenridge Tasting Room | 471 Kalamath Street, Denver, CO 80204, Tel: 303-573-0431. Denver Beer Co. | 1695 Platte Street, Denver, CO 80202, Tel: 303.433.2739. Great Divide Brewing Company | 2201 Arapahoe, Denver, CO 80205, Tel: 303.296.9460.
Are you visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, located in the heart of Denver and close to many Denver Activities, Denver Things to do and more. Check Rates, Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.727.1200.
Take a Photo Tour of our Denver Hotel.
Visit our Denver Visitor's Guide to learn more about; Denver Activities, Denver Events, Shopping in Denver and Denver Restaurants.