(New!) Plantation Bath Amenities by Limited Edition
Simmons Beautyrest BlackTM Beverly HillsTM Edition, 15" mattress with cashmere fabric and modal yarn
Custom crafted furniture and headboard
Refined bath fixtures
Plush Frette terry robes
Deep soaking oversized tubs
Rainforest shower heads
32" Flat panel, high definition LCD televisions
iPod/audio docking station
24-hour in room dining
Keurig in room coffee makers
Complimentary daily local & national newspaper
Hotel Teatro offers many meeting space options for your meeting needs.
All hotel guests have access to fully renovated fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment.
Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services.
Complimentary Pressing and Shoe Shine Services
Golf bag and luggage storage.
Transportation service to and from the Denver International Airport can be arranged 24 hours a day (fees apply).
Restaurant Kevin Taylor
Safes available at Front Desk
Full service business center with complimentary high-speed wireless internet, computers, office supplies and fax/copy services.
Check-in by 3 p.m.
Check-out by Noon
Cancellation policy is by 12 noon, 24 hours prior to arrival
100% NON SMOKING HOTEL
High-speed wireless high bandwidth access complimentary
Valet parking only $16 Daily Fee/$29 Overnight
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the following policies apply to your pet's stay:
1. There is NO pet fee.
2. Damage Assessment. You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet's stay.
3. Acceptable Pets: We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs. Hotel Teatro regrets we cannot accommodate cats. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than one pet may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
4. Dogs must be on a leash throughout all common areas of the hotel.
5. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
6. Dogs are not allowed in any of the Food & Beverage outlets, unless they are service dogs.