FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jordan Blakesley email@example.com
BrieAnn Fast firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCLAIMED HOTEL TEATRO, DENVER’S LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL, ANNOUNCES PACKAGES TO HELP GUESTS CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR
DENVER, Colo. – December 1, 2012 – Hotel Teatro, Denver’s luxury boutique hotel, has announced three new packages to help guests ring in the New Year – one to stimulate romance, one to aid in recovery and one to celebrate the time they have left, if the rapture is indeed near!
New Year’s Eve Romance Package
For guests who want to romance their loved one this New Year’s Eve, Hotel Teatro is offering its New Year’s Eve Romance Package, including the following:
• Luxurious accommodations
• Bottle of Vueve Cliquot
• Keepsake champagne glasses
• Chocolate covered strawberries
• Long stem rose at turndown
• $40 credit for breakfast in bed the following morning
• 2 p.m. late checkout
Package starts at $349, and is available December 31, 2012. Must be 21 year of age or older to enjoy champagne. Rates are based on availability and subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.
New Year’s Eve Recovery Package
For guests who may be planning to have a bit too much fun on New Year’s Eve, Hotel Teatro offers everything needed to enjoy the night, and then cure the morning-after repercussions, including:
• Luxury accommodations
• Bottle of Vueve Cliquot or a six-pack of microbrews
• Keepsake champagne or pilsner glasses
• Extra complimentary Fiji water
• Hangover patches
• Continental breakfast, complete with a Bloody Mary in the morning
• 2 p.m. late checkout
Package starts at $339, and is available December 31, 2012. Must be 21 year of age or older to enjoy alcohol. Rates are based on availability and subject to change. Some restrictions may apply.
“Live While You’re Alive” Package
December 21, 2012 marks the end of the Mayan Calendar, and according to some theologists, the end of the world. As such, Hotel Teatro has created a package enticing guests to live life to the fullest while they’re still here. However, if the Mayans miscalculated, and the guests who book this package are still here to enjoy it in 2013, they will receive a complimentary night and champagne toast to celebrate!
This package includes:
• One night in Hotel Teatro’s luxurious $1,500 per night Chancellor’s Suite, stocked with Dom Perignon and caviar
• Private butler service
• Six-course tasting menu dinners for two in Restaurant Kevin Taylor, with wine pairings
• In-room massages for two
• A one-hour private helicopter ride over Denver
• Private limo service to and from the Broomfield airport, en route to the helicopter ride
• $25,000 Oster Jewelers Cherry Creek shopping spree with personal shopper
If they’re here to enjoy it, guests also receive:
• A complimentary night at hotel Teatro in 2013, double occupancy, in Deluxe Corner King room
• A celebratory bottle of Dom Perignon in-room during 2013 stay
Package starts at $35,000, and is available Jan. 1-Dec. 21, 2012 only, based on availability. To book, visit www.hotelteatro.com or call (303) 228-1100.
About Hotel Teatro
Located in downtown Denver, across from the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Denver's luxury boutique hotel features 109 exquisite guest rooms and suites, ideal for luxurious weekend getaways or business travel. The hotel’s meticulously-restored historic façade and unique architectural and design elements found throughout the property provide guests with the enchantment of a highly-original and historic property, while elegantly-appointed rooms and uncompromising service provide the everyday comforts of a modern hotel. Unique costumes and photographs from past theatrical productions of the Denver Center Theatre Company decorate the hotel lobby, parlor and guest rooms; and amenities focused on everything from relaxation to wellbeing and pet pampering await guests’ arrivals. Award-winning chef and restaurateur Kevin Taylor operates two fine dining restaurants in Hotel Teatro; PRIMA, a light, heart-healthy Italian restaurant, and Restaurant Kevin Taylor, serving contemporary American cuisine and Denver's only four-star, four-diamond restaurant. For further information, visit www.hotelteatro.com, or call (888) 727-1200.