Hotel Teatro is Denver’s only Premier Boutique Hotel. We offer exquisite Accommodations for the Business Traveler, a Leisure getaway, or a Romantic Weekend.
For the traveler seeking access to an authentic local experience, Hotel Teatro will curate each guest’s stay to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience in exciting downtown Denver.
Hotel Teatro is consistently recognized as one of the premier Hotels in the country, and in the world, by leading travel authorities and publications. Among its many accolades, Hotel Teatro has been awarded:
- Travel + Leisure “Top 500 Hotels in the World” 2012, 2011 & 2009
- Expedia Insiders “Top 10 Hotels in the World” 2011
- Sunset Magazine “Best Hotels in the West” 2011 and “Top 10 Hidden City Hotels” 2007
- Travel + Leisure “Top 50 Large City Hotels in the U.S.” 2011 & 2009
- Highest-Rated Denver Hotel in Zagat’s Survey of Top U.S. Hotels, Resorts & Spas, 2011-2001
- The AAA 4 - Diamond Award 2014-2001
View all Hotel Accolades >
Located across from the Denver Center for Performing Arts and 1 block from the Colorado Convention Center, Hotel Teatro is the perfect setting for a stay in Denver. The Downtown Business District, Larimer Square, the lower downtown or “LoDo” historic district, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, and Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Invesco Field) are within walking distance of our Hotel. Denver International Airport is just 25 miles away and the majestic Rocky Mountains beckon from the horizon.
When you stay at Hotel Teatro, you enjoy the convenience of a central Downtown Denver Hotel location. You also enjoy the following Guest Room Features and Amenities:
- Plantation Bath Amenities by Limited Edition - NEW!
- Simmons Beautyrest Black™ Beverly Hills™ Edition, 15″ Mattress with Cashmere Fabric and Modal Yarn
- Custom-crafted Furniture and Headboard
- Refined Bath fixtures
- Plush Frette Terry Robes
- Deep Oversized Soaking Tubs
- Rainforest Shower Heads
- 32″ Flat Panel, High-Definition LCD Televisions
- iPod/Audio i-Home Docking Station
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Keurig In-Room Coffee Makers
- Complimentary Daily Local & National Newspapers
Property Features & Amenities:
- Meetings - Hotel Teatro offers a variety of flexible Denver Meeting Spaces for all your Meetings, and Social Event needs
- Fitness Center - All Hotel Guests have access to a fully-renovated Fitness Center with free weights and cardio equipment
- Internet - Complimentary High-Speed Wireless, High-Bandwidth Access
- Parking - Valet Parking only $18 Daily Fee/$33 Overnight
- Overnight Laundry and Dry Cleaning services
- Complimentary Pressing and Shoe Shine services
- Golf Bag and Luggage Storage
- Escalade Courtesy Transportation - Take advantage of our chauffeur-driven Hotel courtesy vehicle for all of your downtown Denver transportation needs. This first-come, first-served offering operates within a 3-mile radius of our Hotel and will drive you to and from Meetings, Denver Restaurants, Sporting Events, and nights out on the town.
- Transportation service to and from the Denver International Airport can be arranged 24-hours a day (fees apply)
- Safes in all Guest Rooms. Safe Deposit Boxes available at Front Desk.
- Full-Service Business Center with complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet, Computers, Office Supplies, and Fax/Copy services
- Check-in by 3 p.m.
- Check-out by Noon
- Cancellation policy requires cancellation by noon, 24-hours prior to arrival
- 100% NON-SMOKING HOTEL
We're Pet Friendly:
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our Guests, the following policies apply to your pet’s stay:
- There is NO pet fee.
- Damage Assessment: You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay.
- Acceptable Pets: We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs. Hotel Teatro regrets we cannot accommodate cats. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet, including transportation and kennel charges.
- Dogs must be on a leash throughout all common areas of the Hotel.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the Food & Beverage outlets, unless they are service dogs.