You are here
Shopping in Denver | Pearl Street Mall (Boulder)
The Shopping in Denver is fabulous, but nearby Boulder also has some wonderful shopping venues such as Pearl Street Mall. Take a short ride to this popular spot during your next stay at our Accommodations in Denver.
Pearl Street Mall (Boulder)
Type of Store: Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife
About Pearl Street Mall (Boulder):
There are so many fun places for Shopping in Denver, like the 16th Street Mall, Cherry Creek North, and Larimer Square. When you want to expand your shopping opportunities even more that the fabulous stores that you’ll already find in Denver, consider heading to nearby Boulder and shopping at the popular Pearl Street Mall.
Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall offers outstanding shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences, not to mention exciting places for people-watching. There are fantastic Things to Do in Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall for nearly everyone, with more than 300 sunny days to enjoy browsing retail outlets and perusing the wares from about 1,000 businesses (85% of which are locally-owned and operated).
It’s easy to shop local in Boulder and contribute to the health of the economy and the planet when you stay at nearby Accommodations in Denver like Hotel Teatro. We know that shopping is one of the top Activities in Denver for many of our Hotel Guests, and we encourage you to broaden your shopping horizons and explore Pearl Street Mall Boulder – a pedestrian-friendly destination that’s just minutes from our Denver Hotel.
Pearl Street Mall (Boulder) Hours:
Check with individual stores.
Tips for Shopping at Pearl Street Mall (Boulder) and Interesting Facts:
- Pearl Street has been around since Boulder’s beginnings as a supply town for gold miners, prompting early residents to declare the street in the 1940’s as “a good place to buy a pair of socks.”
- In the early days of Pearl Street, individual business owners built their own wooden sidewalks as an alternative to the muddy streets filled with thick ruts, encouraging shoppers to come into their stores.
- Dedication day for the present-day Pearl Street Mall took place on August 6th, 1977, changing the face of Pearl Street. Long-standing buildings were restored, and national and historic designations ensured that the historic character of downtown Boulder would remain.
- Pearl Street is a hub for people looking for Activities in Denver. Simply hop on over to Pearl Street Boulder, minutes from our Accommodations in Denver, and you can participate in events like Taste of Pearl Street, special art gallery exhibits, Pearl Street’s Open Arts Fest, Fashion Nights, Summer Sidewalk Sales, Munchkin Masquerades, and much more.
- Some of the most popular retailers you’ll find at Pearl Street Mall include Alex and Ani, American Apparel, BeadforLife, Beat Book Shop, Boulder Arts and Crafts Gallery, Meta Skateboards, Patagonia, Inc., Paul’s Music, and Savory Spice Shop. There are many more find Boulder Shops and Boulder Restaurants at Pearl Street Mall.
Are you visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, located in the heart of Denver and close to many Denver Activities, Denver Things to do and more. Check Rates, Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.727.1200.
Take a Photo Tour of our Denver Hotel.
Visit our Denver Visitor's Guide to learn more about; Denver Activities, Denver Events, Shopping in Denver and Denver Restaurants.