You are here
Denver Shopping | Belmar
Guests at our Hotel in Denver often list Denver Shopping as one of their favorite activities. One top spot to enjoy this Denver Thing to Do is Belmar, a popular Shopping Center.
Neighborhood: Lakewood, CO
Type of Store: Shopping Center
Belmar is an extraordinary Denver Shopping experience. Spending the day at this exciting, elegant venue near Hotel Teatro is one of the top Denver Things to Do that many of our Guests put high atop their “must” lists when they visit Denver. It’s a fabulous place for shopping, dining, and taking in a bit of entertainment, and it’s a true Downtown Denver gem that is a perfect representation of how urban revitalization can enhance the greater community.
At Belmar, you’ll find a wonderful example of the conversion of an older regional mall (the former Villa Italia) into a fun, thriving Downtown district. Belmar is one of the most seamless integrations of Denver Shopping outlets, Denver Restaurants, residential housing, and office space. Architecturally stunning and absolutely brilliant when it comes to making great use of public space, Belmar is a place that many of our Guests want to enjoy time at whether they are in the mood for Denver Shopping, dining, or simply getting outdoors into the beautiful Denver weather.
Belmar is a contemporary space, offering fabulous design in and out of the retail shops and Denver Restaurants. The shopping center incorporates green building techniques and sustainable materials, which appeals to many of our Denver Hotel Guests who like to travel and stay responsibly when they visit a foreign city. Belmar is not only for shoppers, it’s for anyone who wants to experience a strong sense of “neighborhood.” Belmar is a “go-to” shopping choice for Guests of Hotels in Denver like Hotel Teatro because it thoughtfully presents more than 80 exquisite shops, Denver Restaurants, and boutiques that reflect the energy, charisma, and social responsibility of Denver.
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Restaurant hours vary, please call to confirm.
Tips for Shopping in Belmar and Interesting Facts:
- There’s always something happening at Belmar. Whether you feel like dinner at a Denver Restaurant and a movie, or a coffee with a friend, simply point your feet in any direction from the middle of Belmar and we think you’ll be more than pleased with what you find.
- Some of our Denver Hotel Guest’s favorite shops in Belmar include Best Buy, Color Me Mine, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Game Stop, Hobby Lobby, L’Occitane, Made In, Mile High Wine & Spirits, Nordstrom Rack, True Colors Studio & Gallery, and Whole Foods Market.
- Take a yoga class at Core Yoga, sit down for tea at Wystone’s Tea & Coffee, or find something fabulous for your kitchen at Sur La Table. There are so many choices for Denver Shopping at Belmar.
- Belmar provides 4,000 free parking spaces close to the stores, Denver Restaurants, and Denver Activities on the property.
- Belmar is accessible via bus and Light Rail. Ask our friendly Concierge if you need help with public transportation to Belmar.
Hotel Teatro is named The Official “Best Chic Hotel” in Denver Colorado 2011.
Take a Photo Tour of our Denver Hotel.