You are here
Shopping in Denver | Art District on Santa Fe
The Art District on Santa Fe offers some of the best shopping for art and specialty items near our Denver Accommodations.
Art District on Santa Fe
Neighborhood: Southwest, Lincoln Park
Type of Stores: Art, Galleries, Local flavor
About Art District on Santa Fe:
Denver’s Art District on Santa Fe is where art, culture, and entertainment intersect. This exciting destination for Shopping in Denver sits just minutes from our Accommodations in Denver, on Santa Fe Drive. The Art District on Santa Fe is nationally known as a premier art and culture area with more than 60 galleries, Denver Restaurants, and unique shops – all within a few blocks of downtown Denver and our centrally-located Accommodations in Denver.
Shopping is one of the top Activities in Denver for many of our hotel Guests, and quite a few of them come to us for recommendations when they want to enjoy Shopping in Denver a true Denver experience. We think that the Art District on Santa Fe reflects the vision and character of Denver quite well, and we suggest that you enjoy Activities in Denver like shopping there as a way to really get to know our great city.
Art District on Santa Fe Hours:
Check individual stores.
Tips for Shopping at Art District on Santa Fe and Interesting Facts:
- Santa Fe Drive has a long history of housing artists and artists' studios.
- In 2003, a group of about 17 galleries, Denver Museums, and theaters organized the Art District on Santa Fe. The non-profit corporation has kept the ongoing mission of fostering a spirit between member shops and galleries, and the general public in Denver.
- The Art District on Santa Fe opens its doors freely to live crowds throughout the year for popular Denver Events like First Friday Art Walk, which is held every Friday of the month. Preview Night is a Denver Event held at the Art District on Santa Fe that is more intimate, and it takes place every third Friday of the month.
- The Art District on Santa Fe includes about 60 creative industry members located on and near Santa Fe Drive and Kalamath Street, between Alameda and 12th Avenues.
- The success of the Art District on Santa Fe has been featured in national publications like Travel + Leisure, USA Today, CNN, Sunset Magazine, and the New York Times.
Art District on Santa Fe Location and Contact Information:
Art District on Santa Fe is located around 10th Avenue and Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204. Contact our friendly Concierge if you need help with Denver Shopping in the Art District on Santa Fe.
Are you visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, located in the heart of Denver and close to many Denver Activities, Denver Things to do and more. Check Rates, Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.727.1200.
Take a Photo Tour of our Denver Hotel and Things to do in Denver.
Visit our Denver Visitor's Guide and learn more about; What to do in Denver, Denver Events, Denver Shopping and Denver Restaurants.
View our current Special Offers & Packages.