You are here
Denver Activities | Denver Broncos Tailgating
Book your Denver Accommodations now and make plans to come to a game and enjoy some Denver Broncos Tailgating! This Denver Activity is popular with both locals and guests at our Downtown Denver Hotel.
About Denver Broncos Tailgating:
Denver is one of the top tailgating cities in the nation. In fact, many of our Denver Hotel Guests come to town specifically to attend Broncos games and tailgate, as it’s such a fun way to experience Denver like the locals do. Participating in Denver Activities like Broncos Tailgating and rallying around an always first-class team is one of the most exciting Denver Things to Do from August to December, for young and old Denver visitors alike.
The city of Denver loves to be accessible, allowing residents and Denver visitors to gather together for fun festivities throughout the year in a myriad of spaces. During football season, Broncos Tailgating is always one of the most popular Denver Activities for socializing and building community spirit. Bronco’s fans from near and far gather at Sports Authority Field at Mile High to cheer on their team when game days arrive, and they do it in absolute party style.
While some tailgating gatherings may get a little out of hand, Broncos fans know how to tailgate with class and responsibility, and they engage in some of the most stress-free fun you’ll find near our Denver Accommodations. So, go ahead and join the excitement. Our comfy Denver Hotel will be waiting for you after the game, and after you’ve experienced one of the great Denver Restaurants for post-game dinner.
Why You Should Tailgate at a Denver Broncos Game:
Tailgating at Sports Authority Field is one of the Denver Activities that many of our Guests say that they have to experience at least once. You can easily get to the stadium via car, Light Rail, or bus, so let us know how we can help you arrive early enough to enjoy the exciting tailgating atmosphere that takes place before each Broncos home game.
In 2013, Bud Light began offering entry into their Mile High Mountain Village at Sports Authority Field to any fan with a game ticket, as part of the traditional tailgating experience. The main entrance to the Village sits at gate 4 and the area features flat-screen TV’s, food and Bud Light specials, Cheerleader appearances, Alumni, and Miles the Mascot. There is a DJ on site and young fans can even get their face painted.
The Village is a perfect compliment to the home-town tailgating parties that take place in the various parking lots at Sports Authority Field. You can bring your own tailgating party, or take part in an organized party with limited space available in Lot C and Lot M. These spaces are on a first-come, first-served basis and cost $30 each. Come early regardless of where you want to tailgate, and you’re assured to find some fellow fans to have a great Broncos-infused time with. Some say that you can’t truly experience a Denver Broncos game in its entirety unless you tailgate before kickoff.
Tips for Denver Broncos Tailgating:
- Arrive on time. Sports Authority Field parking spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You can get tickets for tailgating spots as early as 8 a.m. for afternoon games and noon for evening games. Lot C is tailgate VIP space, and availability is limited.
- Follow the rules of the stadium when you’re tailgating on the property.
- Feel free to decorate your car (and your body) appropriately with everything blue and orange.
- Stop by any one of the Denver Restaurants near Hotel Teatro to grab some food to bring to your tailgating party.
- You can absolutely furnish your own cold beer purchased from any one of the incredible Denver microbreweries near our Denver Hotel.
- Had a little too much to drink? Good thing our Denver Hotel is right by Sports Authority Field, so you can call a cab, ride the bus, or take the Light Rail home from the game and jump into a cozy bed for the night.
Type of Activity: Sporting Event, Recreation
Are you visiting Denver? Choose Hotel Teatro - A Denver Hotel, located in the heart of Denver and close to many Denver Activities, Denver Things to do and more. Check Rates, Make Reservations or call toll free: 888.727.1200.
Take a Photo Tour of our Denver Hotel.
Visit our Denver Visitor's Guide to learn more about; Denver Activities, Denver Events, Shopping in Denver and Denver Restaurants.